Hour Changes By popular demand, we are extending our summer hours on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We will be open […]
Back again by popular demand for 2017, Lumber Cross is an indoor cyclocross race at The Wheel Mill Indoor Bike Park. Reimagining features and courses, the cross course will span the entire park. Practice starts at 5pm and races at 6pm. Racers will qualify through heats to make it to the final. We will break up into classes dependent upon rider turn out. There will be cash prizes awarded to the winners.
Spectator are welcome! Heckle groups encouraged. The best heckle group will be awarded a prize.
For those who are over 21 and have finished racing or are there to spectate, there will be a cash bar with Southern Tier Brewing and Yuengling.
– February 18th, 2017
– Practice: 6pm
– Races: 7pm
– Fee: $35
– Classes: Dependent upon rider turn out
– Racer Prizes: Cash & Swag
– Best Rider Costume
– Best Heckle Group Award
General Rules for Racers and Heckle Groups:
– No Spikes
– Any Bike. More than 5 bikes we’ll break up into a classes (I.E. Fat Bikes or Unicycles)
– Helmet and waiver required. If under 18, please check out this LINK.
– We reserve the right to remove a rider from the race if the length behind is unsafe.
– No outside alcohol
– No spraying beer
– No nudity
Live Jaunt, Iron City Bikes, Over The Bar Cafe, Apothocary Muse, Ink Division Printing, Yuengling, Southern Tier Brewing, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Cocoa Elite, Aero Tech, Specialized Bikes and Pro Bikes.(More to come)