Gate Practice 2018 Want to stay in racing shape? We’re starting BMX Gate Practice in our Pump Track this January. Gate […]
Bike Skill Lessons
Private lessons are available for beginner and intermediate level riders. Our instructors are seasoned bike riders with years of experience. They have the knowledge and the experience to help you get your riding to the next level. We offer Mountain Bike, BMX and general bike skill lessons.
Learn to Ride Lessons
Never got to learning bike riding? Is your child struggling to learn how to ride? We can help! We have successfully taught hundreds of people to ride a bike. Message us today about booking a lesson. To ensure success, our learn to ride classes are one rider at a time. (Due to increased park traffic, learn to rides are not offered during winter months. Please email Mike@thewheelmill.com with any questions or to book for Spring 2018.)
– Private lessons are $50 + tax per session and includes a day pass for riding after instruction. If you are a season pass holder save $10 off your lesson.
– A session with one of our professional instructors is approximately 50 minutes.
– Must be booked at least 48 hours in advance. (For a better chance of having availability, we suggest booking a week to two weeks in advance)
– All lessons must be paid for at the time of booking.
– Any cancellation within 48 hours of the lesson is non-refundable or transferable.
– Please show up 15 minutes before your lesson to get checked in and set up.
– Lessons are for booked times only. If a rider is late or a no show, there are no make ups. Book Now!
What to Bring and Expect
– All guests must have a valid waiver to be admitted for entry. If the rider is under 18 and the parent will not be present at the time of the first lesson, please check our waiver section HERE. Never been to the park before but will be with a parent? We encourage you to show up 15 minutes before your first visit to sign a wavier.
– We encourage all riders to bring their own bike and helmet. All riders must wear a helmet during instruction and at all times in the park. If you do not have a bike, helmet or protective gear, we have rental bike, helmet and pads available for an additional fee. Please make advance arrangements if you are not bringing your own bike.
– Bike riding is physical sport, we recommend bringing water and a snack. We also have an assortment of drinks and snacks for sale in our shop area.
– We have a lounge area for parents to relax in during the lesson. Our lounge has Wifi, the current City Paper and TV for you to enjoy.
– Have additional questions? Email Mike@thewheelmill.com