Summer Season Pass Sale We are gearing up for the Summer Season. From March 27th – April 2nd get your only […]
Bike Skill Lessons
Private lessons are available for beginner and intermediate level riders. Our instructors are seasoned bike riders with years of experience. They have the knowledge and the experience to help you get your riding to the next level. We offer Mountain Bike, BMX and general bike skill lessons.
Learn to Ride Lessons
Never got to learning bike riding? Is your child struggling to learn how to ride? We can help! We have successfully taught hundreds of people to ride a bike. Message us today about booking a lesson.
– Private lessons are $50 + tax an hour and includes a day pass for riding after instruction. If you are a season pass holder save $10 off your lesson.
– Rental Bike, helmet and pads are available for an additional fee.
– There is a one hour minimum for all private lessons.
– Must be booked 48 hours in advance.
– All lessons must be paid for at the time of booking.
– All guests must have a valid waiver to be admitted for entry. If the rider is under 18, please check our waiver section HERE.
– To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Any cancellation within 48 hours of the lesson is non-refundable or transferable.
– Please show up 15 minutes before your lesson to get set up.