Reminder: End of the Summer Season The end of the Summer Season Pass is October 14th. Come get your last […]
Group lessons are available for beginner and intermediate level riders. We offer Mountain Bike, BMX and general bike skill lessons. Group lessons can be fun for friends and family or a time to push each other to the next level. Our instructors are seasoned bike riders with years of experience. They have the knowledge and the experience to help you get your group’s riding to that next level.
– Private lessons are $50 + tax per session for the first person and $30 + tax for each additional person up to 5 people.
– A session with one of our professional instructors is approximately 50 minutes.
– A group lesson covers material for the whole group.
– All members of the group must be present for the lesson to start.
– Must be booked 48 hours in advance. (For a better chance of having availability, we suggest booking a week to two weeks in advance)
– All lessons must be paid for at the time of booking.
– Any cancellation within 48 hours of the lesson is non-refundable or transferable.
– Please show up 15 minutes before your lesson to get set up.
– Lessons are for booked times only. If a rider is late or a no show, there is no make ups.
– To book contact email@example.com.
What to Bring and Expect
– All guests must have a valid waiver to be admitted for entry. If the rider is under 18 and the parent will not be present at the time of the first lesson, please check our waiver section HERE. Other parents cannot sign for someone else’s child.
– Never been to the park before but will be with a parent? We encourage you to show up 15 minutes before your first visit to sign a wavier.
– We encourage all riders to bring their own bike and helmet. All riders must wear a helmet during instruction. If you do not have a bike, helmet or protective gear, we have rental bike, helmet and pads available for an additional fee.
– Bike riding is physical sport, we recommend bringing water and a snack. We also have an assortment of drinks and snacks for sale in our shop area.
– We have a lounge area for parents to relax in during the lesson. Our lounge has Wifi, the current City Paper and TV for you to enjoy.