Ride Like A Girl 2018 Recap! On January 13, 2018 The Wheel Mill was packed with 73 female cyclists […]
Back again by popular demand for 2019, Lumber Cross is an indoor cyclocross race at The Wheel Mill Indoor Bike Park. Reimagining features and courses, the cross course will span the entire park. Racers will qualify through heats to make it to the final. We will break up into classes dependent upon rider turn out. There will be cash prizes awarded to the winners.
Spectator are welcome! Heckle groups encouraged. The best heckle group will be awarded a prize.
– Classes: Dependent upon rider turn out will break up into ages and skill levels. As well, we will have a NICA class.
– 5 or fewer riders there will just be a main for that class.
– Racer Prizes: Cash & Swag
– Best Rider Costume
– Best Lumber Jack Costume
– Best Heckle Group Award
General Rules for Racers and Heckle Groups:
– No Spikes
– Any Bike. More than 5 bikes we’ll break up into a classes (I.E. Fat Bikes or Unicycles)
– Helmet and waiver required. If under 18, please check out this LINK.
– We reserve the right to remove a rider from the race if the length behind is unsafe.
– No outside alcohol
– No nudity
Live Jaunt, Iron City Bikes, Over The Bar Cafe, Apothocary Muse, Ink Division Printing, Aero Tech, Specialized Bikes and Pro Bikes.(More to come)