Ride Like A Girl 2018 Recap! On January 13, 2018 The Wheel Mill was packed with 73 female cyclists […]
Do you want your child to be safe riding around the neighborhood? We can have your child riding with more control and confidence in just one week of camp!
Is your rider a little more advanced than basic skills?
We can take your child’s riding to the next level with our Returners and Advanced Camp!
Our Facility and Instructors
Our 80,000 square foot indoor bike park is equipped with all the space and variety of obstacles needed to help your rider build confidence on the bike through progressive instruction. All of our professional instructors have years of experience and are ready to help your child ride to their fullest potential.
Our Happy Campers
“Thank you so much to you and Mason for working so well with the kids, they had an amazing time, Bike Camp is an experience kids from our area don’t event realize exists! I appreciate you taking good care of them hile they were with you!”
– Danielle and Brett
“The Wheel Mill has an awesome Summer Bike Camp that left our boys tired, sweaty and begging to go back!”
“My kids tried the Summer Bike Camp and loved it!
– Camillapick your camp
Bike Skill Lessons
Private lessons are available for beginner and intermediate level riders. Our instructors are seasoned bike riders with years of experience. They have the knowledge and the experience to help you get your riding to the next level. We offer Mountain Bike, BMX and general bike skill lessons.
Learn to Ride Lessons
Never got to learning bike riding? Is your child struggling to learn how to ride? We can help! We have successfully taught hundreds of people to ride a bike. Message us today about booking a lesson.
– Private lessons are $50 + tax an hour and includes a day pass for riding after instruction. If you are a season pass holder save $10 off your lesson.
– Rental Bike, helmet and pads are available for an additional fee.
– There is a one hour minimum for all private lessons.
– Must be booked 48 hours in advance.
– All lessons must be paid for at the time of booking.
– All guests must have a valid waiver to be admitted for entry. If the rider is under 18, please check our waiver section HERE.
– To book contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Any cancellation within 48 hours of the lesson is non-refundable or transferable.
– Please show up 15 minutes before your lesson to get set up.